Lee Bolton Monier-Williams invites you to their Schools Conference. The theme is “Evolution not revolution – independent and maintained schools, academies, colleges and universities seeking success together”
A day conference at the Vintners’ Hall, London. Click here for the programme.
The cost is £125 + VAT for the first delegate, £250 + VAT for three from the same school or organisation.
Registration and coffee is from 10.00 am and the welcoming address is at 10.20 am. The conference will end with Reception with wine at 4.00 pm – always a popular and happy point of the day at Vintners’ Hall!
Speakers agreed so far:
- Sir David Bell, Vice-Chancellor, Reading University
- Ian Bauckham, Executive Headteacher, Bennett Memorial Diocesan School, Tunbridge Wells and CEO, Tenax Schools Trust
- Matthew Smith of Maitland Chambers, a leading Barrister on education/charity issues including public benefit
- Caroline Jordan, Headmistress, Headington School, Oxford
- Independent schools in the current landscape
- Selective education – after the Green Paper
- Brexit and the future
- Growing a multi-academy trust across multiple boundaries (including county and diocesan boundaries)
- The educational landscape ahead
- Public benefit, charitable status, and engagement with maintained schools and academies
This conference is normally well-attended with wide representation from schools in all sectors, maintained, independent, and academy; together with universities and colleges.
Partner and sponsor organisations will be attending and offering additional resources to delegates.
Click here for a booking form.